User’s Manual - jdownloader.com
To proceed, click on the option “Allow access” (1). It is important to mention that if you cancel this option (2), the application will not be able to work correctly.
Then, you will have the possibility to specify the language with for JDownloader (1) and the output folder location where the downloaded files will be saved (2). Click on “Accept” (3) to continue.
Depending on the version of JDownloader you have downloaded; there is a chance that there are pending updates. In such case, there will ne a notification that will allow you to install them directly. If you agree click on “Accept” (1). If you rather execute the version you downloaded, click on “Cancel” (2) or just wait for the counter to get to zero.
If you decide to update the latest version of JDownloader, then you will be able to check its progress from the status bar located on the bottom part of the application (1).
When you have updated the software to the latest available version, JDownloader will notify you so through the following message:
Once you have gone through these steps, you will be able to view the main interface of JDownloader together with all the following features:
- The menu bar is the sector where you will be able to explore all the features that JDownloader offers, including an online support tutorial.
- In the toolbar, you will have the possibility to execute a series of shortcuts with the most used features of the application.
- The “Downloads” tab is the section where your can view the list of files being downloaded.
- The “Link grabber” tab is in charge of extracting the web files that have been saved in the Windows Clipboard.
- Finally, the tab “Settings” offers a list of all the possible configurations for the general parameters of JDownloader.
The objective if this “User’s Manual” is to help you make the most of the features of JDownloader. We hope you have found it useful.